This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Monday, August 18, 2008

Heins, Heinz Links of Genealogy of a Rootdigger: a rootdigger


I have just created two other blogs.
. I have done this, because I think the Heinz- Heins will need one of its own. There is so much to show.
. One of the others connected to this blog is Life on Sunnyslope farm. Mostly family pictures, clippings, family stories, that I might obtain or already have to share. It might be a way to pertain to Iowan relation. With Questions, probably.

I have not put ads on those. I am not sure about that issue. Mostly because I still edit and rearrange quite alot. I am still in the student stage of being a blogger.


Heins
Juergen Heinrich Wilhelm Meyer married Maria Dorothea Heins from Bergen kries Celle in another area of the Luneburg Stadt so I started another blog mostly dedicated to that Bergen Celle and Soltau, Fallingbostel, which is area west of Uelzen,Bleckede and the Goehrde land. Much further east than the east side of the Elbe river. You can see it at this link.
Genealogy of a rootdigger: 11.) Peter Heins Of Siddernhausen mit frau MOJELKEN of Hucksal: "11.) Peter Heins Of Siddernhausen mit frau MOJELKEN of Hucksal.



Note:
I havediscovered that I made an genealogical error with these ANCESTORS of Maria Dorothea ( Heins ) Meyer" And I will need to get back there and mend the errors. that data is all correct, just the direct lineage is wrongly protrayed
.

http://wwwarootdigger.blogspot.com/2008/09/11-peter-heins-of-siddernhausen-mit_05.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.