This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Monday, September 13, 2010

Can You Help With My Dilemma over the Ancestor Approval Award. Presentation

Here's the thing. I have been given the Ancestery Approval award which has been around several times to those bloggers I know. I presented two and selected bloggers to present it too. . Since it has been around to many more than once, should I present it again. Many of you are known to some newer bloggers, and may receive it again and it will start again. [I had a hard time last time finding some who had not had it before.] idon'tmind finding the bloggers.

But do you, because it will probably round about again to you all.

Tell me please what you think? I really could use your help with this dilemma.

4 comments:

  1. I love the Ancestor Approved award but once it gets passed around quite a bit, it is difficult to find new people to whom you can award it.

    A good way to highlight new bloggers is to use the Follow Friday daily blogging theme at GeneaBloggers - it gives the new bloggers the exposure they need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know what to do with them when I receive them myself. A person spends a lot of time looking or who and where to award it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right Claudia.

    Thomas m. I should do follow Friday. I haven't been a loyal Genena blogger at all, as far as doing the ideas. I even try to do 52 ideas and it's over before I even begin.

    Some times I wonder how they have time to blog and get cemetery photos and have so much detail on all those family membersevery day of the week..

    I have my ten things, but not the other figured out yet.??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think perhaps a lot of people who blog are retired or semiretired. I know while working I have difficulty to find time to do my posts or read my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.