This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My new available email





I hate to miss your valuable family information or your personal comments pertaining to the wonderful field of family Genealogy.
Lately, I seem to have some hitch hikers hitching  a ride. So for the time being I have eliminated the  ability to comment.even though it spoils it for the rest of you. But if you like just email me at my new email account and If you want it as a  comment  I'll post it myself.
~~~~~~~~~~  meyerheritageatgmail.com ~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.