Share it

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Genealogy Dig into Gehrke of Luhmann family

Dubbekold
PP.66 continued from PP. 65. for more of Genealogy Genealogie  with more of Luhmann - Seil Information on Gehrke.
I think this could be our Andreas Gehrke.

Just recently I read that there were only four houses at Dubbekold. But I did happen to see something about apartments elsewhere on the page. So I am not sure what that was all about.


Dubbekold.
Maybe, now would be a good time to mention Schroeder. Our Dorothea Schroeder is said to have come from that village. I think I need to be throwing out the information on that family very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2014 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.