This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Genealogy - Johann Fr. Wilhelm BILL August Rasche

Many times now, you have seen that I have written about various information from a Mystery man in Fairmont, Martin county Minnesota. He lived on South Park or the back of his house was on Cambridge ave [ally] in the middle and late 1970's. If I recall right, he did mention as relation the person I knew who lived above Edies Restaurant by the name of Dick or Richard Rasche. I think he said that he was his brother. Or someone else said it. Either way he was in our family somehow. It is up to me to uncover more about Dick Rasche. It may be easier if I use this information to check first. He also mentioned being related to Jorgensen Jorgenson.



Johann Fr. Wilhelm BILL August Rasche
Born: 08 MAR 1872 in: Kankakee Co., IL
Baptized: 04 MAY 1872 in: St. Peter UCC, Grant Park, IL 5
Died: 31 MAR 1965 in: Fairmont, Martin Co., MN 1
Buried: 03 APR 1965 in: Lakeside Cemetery, Fairmont, MN
Spouse: Louise Matthias (1878-1957)
Daughter of Heinrich Otto Matthias from Ohndorf, Germany


More on the Rasche family At Karensgen.com

World connect contains more than one tree pertaining to this family tree with various branches. [Steven Kamm], Miller.

More information to come at later blog posts about the St James Cemetery burials pertaining to Northrup, Minnesota.


I know!. I know this is not the way one does genealogy. One starts with oneself and goes backwards. But I have been given clues. Now the big problem I have is finding out which of the Rasche's who carry the first name of Richard or Dick Rasche in Fairmont is the correct I am not sure how I can go about narrowing this down. I know he was living 1970- 1980 in Fairmont, while I was still there. Perhaps, I can locate a obit of one or the other.

Note: Surnames in connection of interest to me. Malo, Rettke, Janssen. Miller, Jorgenson, or Jorgensen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.