This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Death Certificate of Frederick Meyer

I am sure if you click you can get a larger image. You can always go to family search.org and see more.
Now I have to give a huge thanks to blogger Hummer to thank for this first copy of Fred's death certificate. I never would have looked for it there. It does pay to stay current with all the changes and the details that our old favorites have to offer. In this case it is the Latter day saints Morman family search.org.


Note : Fred's birth date was actually 1851 in Oldendorf bei Roethen and Nahrendorf. [Dannenberg] You know his father was Juergen Friedrich Meyer born 1814, and his mother was Catharina Margarethea Luhmann, born at Eichdorf. Elbe Wendland in Niedersachen

Now hummer has started something! Your in for it now.
Already my mind is racing, would they have the other Meyer, would they have Elizabeth Seil Jaeschke. Are you as excited as I am.

Searching on my own, I found births for that county, I noticed at the right side you can click new search and search the name you want. I hope to find Fred's children.

For your own chance to learn more go here.
https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/FamilySearch_Historical_Record_Collections
https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/FamilySearch_Historical_Record_Collections

3 comments:

  1. I see you found it. I am glad. A big Whoopee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I explored the birth and the deaths of many Meyer there. And I had to wonder to some other sources to see what would be shown the same way. I do hope they hurry up and get many volunteers.
    I see for my Lizzie Seil they redirected me to the Immigration site. and again I saw the births of her children, but not in document form as Freds. I get diverted really easily.

    But Don't we love those happy times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good thing. Love it that you are finding these things. It is amazing how many records are being indexed. I know a lady who indexes, she is 80+ and homebound. She competes with others to see if she can do more. lol

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.