This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Maternal Sides

Hi,
In addition to my summer life, which I will try to enjoy, I will keep at blogging and digging.
I am going to be working on my maternal sides of the family as well as indulge with some postings here too. You know I have already been doing quite a bit here with my paternal maternal Seil family lately. And in the past have dealt with the Luhman family. I also have the Heins /Heinz here. As well as Husby, Maves, Hein, Schwane at http://the rootsof itall.blogspot.com/

Marked with an x those not covered
xMeyer - Peters > Barcum > Royer> Rusbuld
Meyer - Seil > Korn> [Himbergen Uelzen] Culeman>
Hofmann [ Hildesheim]
Meyer - Heins > Winkelmann>Koch [ Bergen Celle] >
Meyer - Luhmann > Reinecke [Nahrendorf]>Steckelberg
Meyer - Behrens [ Neetzendorf Dahlenburg] Schultze > Rappaul, Ulrich
Meyer - Unknown [Radenbeck, Thomasburg]

Since I met up with my mothers family member this week and I am still very excited about it, I have decided to give the Peters family their own blog with a lot of Feminine touches. Unless I make some changes in this temporary state it will be called A Different Perspective - Something the women evidently had and it carried further along the line.

The women probably came from different areas. French Canada and Lorraine, France. These woman looked and talked different. It is still in the planning stages. I shall of course give you a notice when it's time to spring out!

I 'd like to write about my recent visit with my relative from Moms side soon. So watch for it.

just me jo

1 comment:

  1. I love all your genealogy posts. My family is from Italy, I wish I could dig deeper into my past family too.
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your wonderful comment!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.