This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

When I Say I Found New Relation....



When I say
" I found New Relation" triumphantly to my husband in my sing songy happy kind of voice. [After all I have to say ( share ) it to someone, that's what husbands are for, aren't they?]

He usually makes the same remark back. "Oh your related to everyone!. "
[He has no clue. At least I don't think he does].

I say back " Your right". [ ahh Cause why not give him a free one. ]
Cause we are.

We just have to prove them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.