This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Frohes Neues Jahr" - Happy New Year


"Frohes Neues Jahr"
Rebirth or change like the butterfly, it is a new year.

I hope it is happy in your new little world. We had rain yesterday, which meant the streets were so icy. when I left from work last night, I thought I would have to crawl up the hill to my car. My shoes just did not manage well on ice. Soon, I learned to lean forward with my weight [ one advantage of it] and do tippy toes kind of walk.
I just hope those who went out of town, got safely home.

Ahhhhh. After safely to the car, and some hard ice scraping off my windows, I was on my way home. Sitting in my nice big soft chair with my new purple Snuggie, I thankfully did some browsing, and thinking of future blogging, while munching on cheese, salami and crackers [no wine, Ill save that for here - whine. tee hee] Then off to bed missing the ball dropping and Happy New Year cheers.

From that old year browsing, to changes for the new year; I have decided to do a few more Postings on Meyer Descendants along with the ancestors. I wouldn't mind finding Meyer family along with Luhmann in America, whether it's Texas, Oregon or elsewhere.

So that is what happened in my corner of the world. Any thing fun in yours?

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be back in contact with you. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.