Now isn't that an interesting concept. This is new to me. I have attempted to browse it a little. And I am still not finished checking it out. If I don't forget I will give it a try tomorrow night. Unless of course it costs money.
Have any of you attended before?
Mostly for my benefit, but yours as well, I have cut and pasted the directions from Genea bloggers page below from last weeks notice. It will serve as a reminder for me.
So here is how it all works for Mr 4th:
- Visit the GeneaBloggers page at Blog Talk Radio.
- Click on the Upcoming Episode
- On Mr 11, 2011 -
GeneaBloggers Radio - Guest Interview Noah Tutak of Geni.com
- Then you can sign up for updates and reminders.
- At 9:00 pm CST on Friday, March 4, 2011, listen in at the Blog Talk Radio website. The player should start automatically – you will need to turn on your computer speakers or use your headphones.
If you want to dial in and share your thoughts and comments, the dial-in number is (213) 286-6709.
- There will also be a chat room on that same page where you can type and interact with other listeners. [Note: you must have an account at Blog Talk Radio and sign in to access the chat room!] I often take cues and suggestions from the chat room, so don’t be shy!
I have been taking part in a chat room at Ancestorville at Facebook. Are you aware of it. There are many chat room topics and you can select the one your interested in attending.
Some one mentioned the archives, so I will be looking for this especially. Once I experience it, I will report back.