This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Double spacing Issues

Bloggers do you have double spacing issues. I just noticed it to be so prominent.
Are yours?
How do you correct it or change it to single spacing?
It doesn't look like double as your writing and editing,
but in the end that is the result.


..........................................................................................................................................
. Also another little problem I have noted over time is the lack of proper space after a period. It should be two spaces. I have gone through my posts and changed it, satisfied and published and then as I view the post there it is again, the lack of two spaces after that dot.

3 comments:

  1. I often have quirky issues with spacing, photo placement, or any of a myriad of word processing problems with my blog. Things disappear, refuse to be moved up or down, or occasionally have a different look from the preview mode. I get frustrated, but have learned to try and correct it several times and then just accept it.

    Thanks for all the comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, especially when I cut and paste something. I write most of my stuff in Blogger, so it's not an issue with another program. It bugs me. Glad I'm not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MHD had a legitimate comment and I am sorry to say it was accidently deleted as I aimed for the comment above it relating to a comment on last years story, which I think was a spamer. I explained to MHD also. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.