This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Computer problems

Hi, Just a little word about my absence. I have a new computer and the daughter added chrome. I am experiencing problems with it and blogging. However that may not be the reason. I cannot even make changes at times. At the moment I am on my other computer, which lets me have a short amount of time.
I will get the problem under the belt soon. Just bear with me.
I am still in touch though, and working on my ancestral tree like crazy; which is good for the blog posts to come.
Later-

4 comments:

  1. Too bad you have these computer problems! Actually, last month I also added chrome and I really experienced issues with it! Fortunately, a computer expert called Yuri Mintskovsky helped me fix my computer. I hope you'll be back soon! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me! I am having the same problems myself. My old laptop has everything on it, it dies on me constantly. It maybe just the battery but I do have the feeling that it's going to go anyway so I have a newer laptop that I am trying to get my info on from the other computer. I installed Chrome, it's great and I love it but I seem to keep having issues with it. Something about my "shockwave player" has crashed. I have uninstalled it twice and it keeps coming back. What a mess! I feel your pain! No worries, look forward to you getting things resolved and your wonderful posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I can now at least leave comments with other blogs. I did alter the default on Privacy because I couldn't get into Hot mail.
      Now with some kind of crack down on copyright material, I have to get busy and take care of all that ancestry stuff I have. And I don't have the blog all set up right yet. Hopefully use the other puter. I need to fix some pictures ect that won't enlarge. I heard Chrome was faster, but the good stuff comes with the bad, but well learn even if it's a day at a time. jo

      Delete
    2. Thanks Stacie. I'll still have to see what needs to be done. I'll have to take the time to browse a little to find the answers. Thanks for stopping by with the help.

      Delete

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.