This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Friday, April 27, 2012

Herman Meyer

Good day to you, a special day it is too. It would be my  grandfathers birthday, if he were alive today. If he were;  he would be about one hundred thirty one years of age. I've included a picture used on my other blogs.

I haven't posted much since the new Google. so we'll see how it goes. I thought I would add this photo in  birthday special day honor  of Grandfather Herman Meyer. I have done posts in the past on his character.. .
Those little people you see are left to right, Herman William 11 and on the far right, Jo Meyer, yours truly. Photo taken after I was able to hold up my head,,,,, maybe about July or August 1950   Back of him would be North
I could edit the picture a bit more, I originally left the sides wide so the picture could be framed.  I haven't been able to do the editing in Picasa as I did in the past. I'll let you know how it goes. I have some blog anniversaries coming up, so thought I would do a mosaic for that. Suggestions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.