This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Links to links - Taeger - Genealogy [ von Nahrendorf]

I am feeling good about the link. It's worth a look and I would like it to be clickable.
I really am thrilled to find a blogger in Nahrendorf. And are Taeger. I only have a maybe Taeger in my family. But I do have a name. Williams child - Wilhelmina held connections to the possibility of the Taeger name. It is posted a little ways back.

 I posted this information, as I discussed the godparents of his children. The name was Dorothea Elisabeth Taeger, a Hauslers frau at Nahrendorf. Other surname were Konau, Meyer at Sammatz, and Burmester. I do have Luhmann located at Sammatz as well. It is good blog. Check it out.

I may have to learn how to attach his link, when there is no tag "create a link"

http://taeger-gen.blogspot.com/2008/04/name-entwickelte-sich-aus-tegeder.html

So click on the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.