This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Friday, August 1, 2008

The Check was in the Mail, But Not Cashed

I just learned that the check in the letter that I sent to the researcher at Nahrendorf and Dahlenburg church last year around this time of year, was not cashed. That means I will have to write to him again. Which, I don't mind doing. Also, I will use the special email address that I have for a parish in Nahrendorf. I wonder if my letter was lost in the mail. I sent it to a home address. ahhhhhhhhh. No wonder, I recieved nothing in the mail for a whole year. I wrote with questions about further Seil information. Well, I did say I would write more. Anyway, now I need to contact them again, for sure. Perhaps, I should write the request of information letter all over again. I am not out the amount of the check. But the Dang things are expensive to get. I shall have to spend a little time writing a letter and do a good job translating it to get it perfect to send again.

As you may have noticed, I tend to get a little wordy.

I sure do learn by my errors!
just me
jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.