This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ventschau - Genealogy -Schenk, Rieckens, Bergman








Did you see Maria Elisabeth Bergmann born 28.Dec.1795?.
She ties to Schoop, Schroeder, Rickens, Schenk, Michels, Meyer, Indirectly to Luhmann from Meyer and on and on in the Wendland area and usa. probably in a circle when all is said and done!

I did have a BERGMAN mentioned in one of my church records in regards to my Schultz Meyer family at Neetzendorf. I do so wish I knew more about that family..

Wow. Huh? I can't count all the times I see the villages Boitze, Ahndorf or Fladen, all areas of Dahlenburg mentioned. Did she mention Neetzendorf the home of our Schultze and Meyer. Some people were employed in Boitze, and others lived there, etc. There has to be connections to Nahrendorf, Nüdlitz, Oldendorf, Ahndorf, Buendorf, Boitze und Barscamp, Other villages of Tosterglope. Some areas of Bleckede going to Neetze and up into the Luneburg church district.

In fact to stretch the wow factor, I know our area extends to Mecklenburg,down and over to [alt] Garge, Schutschur, Neuhaus, and further to Hitzacker area, and Danneberg.

I am so glad I have dealt with colonists rather than just one or two families and their branches. I would never have known the extent of the blood lines. And much more to know. How amazing life is!

Note of Sources:
The tree attachment is from Gloria Hoerschelmann/Petesch at ancestry.com. She works on her genealogy mostly during the summer. The leaves began turning as I started to examine Ahrens and my Michels. Michaels. - aka Millman. You can contact her at ancestry or give me a comment and I will get to her.

As they say, you only have to begin.

QUESTIONS, JUST ASK.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.