This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Monday, November 3, 2008

JOHANN HEINRICH HEINS with ANNA HENKE HEINZ



http://arootdigger.blogspot.com/2008_07_01_archive.html

The above link is for viewing further information about Meyer Heins Marriage and children.

I think the Anna Marie Hencke Heinz looks like she walked out of a Jane Austin Movie. Or Charlotte Bronte Novel. I wonder if the uniform on the handsome gent could be a clue?

I wish I knew for sure if the captions are correct. Any one with the Meyer book know for sure? Was it corrected in your Meyer book? He most definately looks like the captioned Heinrich Heinz with Mrs Frau Heinz.

I believe this one is the oldest photo of oldest Ancestor that our family had. I believe Frieda Nahnsen said that it was suppose to Meyer. Though the caption in the Meyer book says Heinz.

Verl where are you? Can you tell us?

Comments on the correct name, very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.