This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bucher, Books I Want

Who is the god of graciousness. I wish he would come to earth with his arms brimming with antique books. Gosh I could make my wish list a page long. Is it bad to be so wanting? I always want more after I get some of the more. Just never content. I want what is around the corner. In the genealogy field of course. Sure as long as I am busy working,working, I bet I could live in a shack. Okay, I'll upgrade that to a cute cottage shack.



1. --All the works of Heinrich Borstelmann- Familienkunde des alten: Amtes Lüne:
and Dahlenburg, Nahrendorf, Dannenberg.

2. --All the books by H. Porth.
3. --Farnhamville village
4. -- County books of Webster,Iowa
5. --County of Cass county, Nebraska for Elmwood and Murdock.
6 --Martin county, Minnesota
7. -- Watonwan county, Minnesota
*8. -- translated versions of books I own.
9. --Slawen- u. Teutschthum in cultur- u. agrarhistorischen Studien zur ... - Google Books Resultby Victor Jacobi - 1856
Kirchspiel Nahrendorf: Ventschau, Moislingen, Nüdelitz, Kovahl, Neestahl, Tangsehl, Pommoißel, Breese am Seisselberg, Oldendorf, ^Ubrn und Nieperfitz. ...
books.google.com/books?id=Ej8AAAAAcAAJ...




There are many books out there, that I am not aware of yet. That I am sure I will want, If I only knew what they were. [tee hee].

I think I should check google books and Heritage Quest [ find my library card number ] Also, I could see if any volunteers would do look ups in those books for me.
Note: Get question queries ready to post concerning wants for each book. Exact titles needed. Exact data needed for queries.

If any of you know a good soft ware or way to convert image to text after a scan please tell me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Google and adsense has asked this to be published.
~~~~~~~~~PRIVACY POLICY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Privacy Policy for A rootdigger.blogspot.com ~~The privacy of our visitors to A rootdigger.blogspot.com is important to us.At http://arootdigger.blogspot.com/, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit A rootdigger.blogspot.com, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
Log Files As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons We do use cookies to store information, such as your personal preferences when you visit our site. This could include only showing you a popup once in your visit, or the ability to login to some of our features, such as forums.
We also use third party advertisements on A rootdigger.blogspot .com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Format supplied by http://www.jensense.com/

2 comments:

  1. Jo: I have the Cass County history and will be glad to send you copies of anything you want. Contact me at msmertens@suddenlink.net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you again. thanks so much for the support. I am currently looking for this other comment I noticed this morning by a Schlaphof(f) relative who has visited those in europe. I hope to invite him back for more comments and definately more information. I have unfinished business with Schlaphof reporting, and I really must get with it!!
    Such a fascinating family.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.