This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scam Email "Re: From Steven John, from ... I Your Business Partnership." from "stjohn142" in ScamdexDB

I hope your all being careful, there a few new kinds of scam letters being sent out. Usually they are worded the same way. The one I saw lately was from the person below. I suppose he took my email from the internet from some source that I had posted. I have to admire this guy for being creative. I have always said to hubby that if they used their smarts, I would be tempted to fall for it. by that I mean it because I do have shirtail relatives in Africa somewhere, somehow. If not there maybe New Zealand or Papa Neu Guinea. This one at least led me to believe there was a Meyer person in Africa. But the words "bank " and "get rich" discouraged me immediately.

Come on conspirators, and future prisoners, get more creative and more smart.

My Heins family [who connected with the Meyer] lived in the Bergen kries Celle area by Hermansburg. Many of Maria Dorothea Heins ancestors and distant cousins had attended Hermansburg to take up Missionary work to go where ever there was a calling. I especially have found the name with connections back to Bergen with name Hohls,who connect to Meyer and Dagefoerde. The scammer could at least do his homework.

But then children, if your reading this, That is why they are scammers.
They didn't do their Homework, when they should have while young and in school!

Scam Email "Re: From Steven John, I Your Business Partnership." from "stjohn142" in ScamdexDB: "Scam Email 'Re: From Steven John, I Your Business Partnership.' from 'stjohn142' on Mar 21, 2008
This scam email was received on Mar 21, 2008 and classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam type scam email.
Email Scam AnalysisScamdex Sponsors
Graph"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.