This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Genealogist Robert Stein Sent Me This Story - More Seil

Enjoy from Nahrendorf Church. SCHROEDER, SAUCKE, UND SEIL.
Robert Stein resides in Florida and is a member of this Schroeder heritage which leads my family to the church of Farnhamville. And in his case to Joliet Will county Illinois. You wonder if that isn't the place that My Seil stopped and worked before he went to Reading twp Calhoun county, Iowa? And yes it is. Is there a connection of his Seil. I don't know yet. But he does belong to the KANNING tree.



That would sure make some one a nice header, wouldn't it?


Now that I have the perfect in to the surname Kanning, I will direct your attention to this postcard. Written by a Kanning to Robert Stein. as he reported to him the information of the Nahrendorf Lutheran Church Information of the Schroeder Family in such a lovely way. Mr Stein also said that Mr Kanning did not look up anyone else. Can you read it well enough?

Besides a birth date, what I find very interesting at this moment of time is the wedding date of Johann Juergen Friedrich Schroeder and maria Elisabeth Saucke. It was not the January Ist of 1869, but December 31, 1868.


Hopefully you can click to make it larger. I did stretch and skew.
Much more to come.

Take care and have a nice Easter.
just me jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.