This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Our Women as Mothers for Mothers day.

Meyer; Seil; Korn; Jaeschke family history photos
Elisabeth Seil- Copyrighted photo
Above. Elisabeth Seil Jaeschke born 1873 and Annie Seil Born1893

Meyer child - Copyright picture

Annie W. Seil Meyer
Left -Jo Meyer granddaughter of Annie and her daughter Sharon -Sharon about 1981
Right - Annie Seil Meyer, shown here as a mother watching
her son either Lyle or Dwight. Estm. time of 1913- 1919


Lizzie Seil Jaeschke



All material copyright bound.
Elisabeth or Lizzie Seil had a baby nearly every year after
she married Gustav Jaeschke. In this picture she already has had six children.
Jaeschke
This is the same woman [now married to Gustav Jaechke] holding Annie in top photo. And Annie Seil is now the girl in the back row by her self, about sixteen or seventeen years old.

2 comments:

  1. I love exploring my genealogy, I have so much Irish, Norwegian and German backgrounds, but can't find too much....Thanks for stopping by! Xoxoxo 1942charm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started digging into my family history when my mom died, and now wish I had started before she passed, she was the one that remember everything!
    Isn't that always the way, I'll have to say, I never really understood the draw of it. Until I started, and then I did! LOL
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.