This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Friday, March 6, 2015

LÜTGENS, aus Siecke Altenmedingen Barskamp mit Meyer

LUETGENS FAMILY TREE HISTORY
I had asked a friend if I could see information in the book of Familienkunde aus Altenmedigen about Luhmann at Bohndorf.  On that page 189 there was other names as well Luetjens is one. I have carried an interest in the name since learning of them in the Lumann / Schlaphoff tree.  I have a few more names and relations to share from other family trees. So stay tuned for more exciting revelations.



l41l
 LÜTGENS, Heinrich Wilhelm Gottfried 
Elt : L, Heinrich Wilhelm u. SCHULZE, Anna Caroline Elisabeth (1470.l)
Wilhelm u. SCHULZE, Anna Caroline Elisabeth (1470.l)
* 0l.l1.1860 Siecke.  +05.01.1939 Altenmedingen. 
[] 08.01.1939 Altenmedingen Beruf: Viehhtindler
oo 09. I 2. I898 Barskamp
mit MEYER. Emma Marie Friederike
* 28.05.1865 Walmsburg  + 29.10.1918 Altenmedingen 
[] 02. 1l. I 938 Allenmedingen.
Elt. :   Heinrich Friedrich Wilhelm Meyer u Marie Elisabeth Mennerich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.