This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Followers Gadget

My gadget that gives me "Followers" you see at the side, has been telling me it is in error. I don't know how this could be. At any rate, I will check into it a bit later.

I kind of laughed at myself in my old age, because I had noticed that the reason I couldn't find half my people on Follow, is because I failed to click more and next!! I had been starting at the top and not making it to the last.

I have to say, I am looking forward to sitting outside at my table in the mornings having a little peppermint tea and doing a little reading, and commenting.
Of course in order to do that I will be working out there a bit more to make a few changes.
More about that at Sunnyside blog.

I was away when this posted. I say that is pretty nice!

2 comments:

  1. Well, now you have me intrigued. I will have to go to the Sunnyside blog. Sitting out side in the morning with peppermint tea sounds relaxing and a great activity to do to stimulate the thought processes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes do, though no new post there yet. No chance to work outside this weekend either. I am dying to do so. I cannot wait to post some conservatory pictures. I regret I could not find my digital camera before I left and so used disposable cameras. yes two. Plus the daughter took some on hers. Once home all she does is drop her card in her blue ray and viewed hers on her tv. I can hardly wait to see them on my puter. She says is that blog material, and I said yes. I had not thought I would get that in love with Orange!

    Stimulating to get up and dig with a shovel or pull weeds more than likely!!

    Come on by..... I have an extra cup or shovel.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.