This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Thursday, May 13, 2010

.onomastik.com/ahnenforschung_und_namensforschung

I have found a German site which I find to be very clear and helpful in German. But it translates by google very well!
http://www.onomastik.com/ahnenforschung_und_namensforschung.php

I hope you can make good use of the information here, especially if your just starting out doing research on German ancestors.

Look into for some good information on the church Parish search, civil registery, Church Archives.

In the next post I shall try to make sense of verwandt.de and dynastree/ My Heritage/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.