This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Genealogy - Surname Schroeder, Saucke, Seil, Joliet Illinois

~~~ Anna Elisabeth Seil Schroeder ~~~~

Grandma Schroeder. Louise is behind Anna Elizabeth Schroeder on the left.


On 31.3.10. I received this picture from Robert Stein. I am doing a sin here, assuming that the lady in the forefront is Anna Elizabeth Schroeder nee SEIL. A few years ago he sent me the passenger ship for his schroeder and well I lost that document with a computer. I searched old emails last night for anything on it It might turn up yet. I have searched, but I want to see if it is the same as he found back then.

His World Connect files states onn ship Rugia from Hamburg to be May 1883 to New York on Hamburg Immigration listing.


another family of Schroeder from Oldendorf
http://search.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx=View&r=an&dbid=1068&iid=K_1739_080498-0186&fn=Heinrich&ln=Schroeder&st=r&ssrc=&pid=2874533

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.