This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Case of the Disappearing Comments.

I have been having disappearing comments. It is not the first time it has happened me. I guess I will have to review how to publish them. I clicked publish, I clicked the box and then I went to read it. It was gone, who knows where. The hardest part to bare is that I don't get to see who it was. I didn't even get to read it. and I don't want the person, who commented to think I deleted it and didn't want it. I did. I really did.
I will try and figure out what is the correct step by step process and just maybe I will have good luck like I have had now and then.
Sorry commenters.

jo

4 comments:

  1. Well here is a comment you can play with and not worry if it doesn't get posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Alice. I may have to alter settings again later after this new change I did. With a succesful publish of yours. I need to be able to at least monitor the comments. Otherwise I could get spam going wild.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and do feel free to follow if you wish.
    I just lost the comment I had written ... my internet connection failed as I was publishing it.
    In the beginning I lost a lot of comments too, just by inattention when pressing 'publish' or 'reject' or nit noticing that it was for a different post. Now I have them all clogging up my email for verification, but at least I have a record of them.

    It you are looking for blogs that interest you check out the comments on a blog you like. You will often find others who are like minded.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Arija, I did find your blog by Accident. Have you ever clicked that button above your blog that says Next blog. I did and found your blog in that way. It was a great surprise. What also surprises me is that it isnever the same blog you see, no matter how many times you click it after you go back to the start.

    Your butter fly pictures and your other photos all caught me, I just had to be able to see more of what you do.

    I have made sure the change allows the posted commenter to go to my email. It should help, I think. I don't really want to miss any comments,if I can help it.

    what you said is what I like to do. I think it is so neat to find other new to me blogs by clicking on the commenters comment. i
    It's like getting a beautyful present.

    Continued good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.