This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Filling Your Mother's shoes

When I was a little girl I tried to fit into my mothers shoes.
I'd walk around the house wearing her shoes as if I were her. When I was older and my little family was going to be two plus one and then later one more. I tried at times to again to fill my Mother's shoes. I imagine I do try to fit in all the mothers shoes [roles] by the women of our family. Take a look around and see which Mother you can identify from the collected photos of  Meyer, Seil, Heins, and Peters







~~~Happy Mothers Day~~~



Top Left - Sylvia Peters, Jo with Sharon, Bottom left Lizzie Seil and  Anna Seil. Middle  Lizzie Seil Jaeschke, Anna  Seil and Dwight or Lyle Meyer. Bottom Middle - Maria Dorothea Heins Meyer. Far right bottom - Josephine Peters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.