This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Monday, January 21, 2013

Second Child of Meyer / Ahrens - Anna Louise Auguste Meyer

Anna Louise Auguste Meyer must have had a short but,  nice life.
Like my mother she was a twin that lived to adulthood without the other. This particular child lived long enough to be godmother herself and   to be a source of the  name  for  our Anna Meyer Bennett. According to the highlighted  material below Anna Louise Auguste married  Hermann Heinrich Wilhelm Haul, a schuhmacher in Oldendorf. She almost made it to 28 years  of age.  She probably had children,  and more than likely it was a double childs birth that took her life.  We should try and get those family history tree records. Maybe we can find some of the Haul family in the area.



2- Kind MEYER, Anna Louise Auguste Meyer (F)
Birth: *12.07.1859  Röthen = Nahrendorf
 ~ 18.07.1859  ~   Nahrendorf
Auszug aus dem Taufregister ev.-luth. Kirchengemeinde Nahrendorf.
Nr. 27/1859 -Röthen-
MEYER, Anna Louise Auguste geb. den zwölften Juli.  Nachmittags zwie Uhr.
Eltern : Parkwärter  Jürgen Friedrich Meyer zu Röthen und dessen Ehefrau Katharine Dorothea  geborene  Ahrens.  Get. den  18. Juli. 1859.

Taufzeugen :
1. Charlotte Marie  Louise Müller.  Hauswirthstochter zu  Nahrendorf.
2. Anna  Karoline Augustc GRUMMER.  unverehelicht zu  Roethen.   NR. 27 und 28. sind Zwillinge.

Vermerk :  Getr. 4.1.1885 in Nahrendorf  { (Nr. 2/1885}  mit. HAUL, Hermann Heinrich Wilhelm  Schuhmacher in Oldendorf.

Death :  + 12.03. 1887 Oldendorf - Nahrendorf
Burial :  [] 14.3.1887 Nahrendorf.
Äuszug aus dem Beerdigungsregister  der ev.-1uth. Kirchengemeinde Nahrendorf.  Nr. 6/ 1887.
HAUL, Anna Louise Auguste. geb. Meyer. Ehefrau zu  Oldendorf. 27 jahre  8 Monathe alt. gest. am.12. März.1887 bcgr. am 14.März.1887

http://arootdigger.blogspot.com/2013/01/part-2-meyer-second-marriage-and-birth.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Note: I have had the church records to these twins before I knew they actually were our on Juergen Friedrich Meyer's family history tree  [I had my suspicions,  let me tell you.] 
Each time I get a duplicate record of family members there are usually facts that are different than the others.
 I  can live with it. But I need to point  out those  particular discrepancies as I go along.

The Discrepancies on this page.
1- I am wondering if the name Grummer is correct I am  recalling the name Grummet.
I'll get back to this. I need to locate pages etc.  later.

You all have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.