This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Thursday, October 23, 2008

What’s the Difference Between Typhus and Typhoid? - Blurtit

Typhus and Typhoid fever

Some days I just am unsure if my my ancestor Juergen Heinrich Wilhelm Meyer had typhus or typhoid at the time of his prisoner days at probably a flea invested Metz, France. It's possible he could have had the life threatening infliction at the end of the Franco Prussian war. When I tell this little fact I sound so wishy washy. So if your like me, when refering to this affliction of our ancestors it's good to get it correct rather than mention Thyphus and Thyphoid fever at the same time. So I shall help you and myself with an explanation here....
What’s the difference between typhus and typhoid? - Blurtit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.