This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Maria Meyer, Mother and Daughter on the Manifest of Ship Frisia

Manifest of  Immigration Passenger list

If I had left this document black and white, my Highlighter would have blackened out everything. I shouldn't have highlighted my information. But it felt so good at the time. But it does help you pin point their location on this page.

37694
This is Maria Dorothea (Heins) Meyer on the same page as her daughter Maria or Mary Meyer. Mary married into the Nahnsen family. Just as her sister Frieda, who was born in Iowa years later.
For a group picture of the Meyer daughters you can see them in a photograph taken from the Meyer book.
http://arootdigger.blogspot.com/2008/08/yeah-pictures-from-meyer-book.html

I am sorry to say that the rest of the familly will have to wait until further posting. Yeaaah, once I go through and file pages in the boxes I have accumulated.

jo arootdigger


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.