This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Saturday, January 18, 2014

The 'ol' copyright issues in this new year.

Hi Everyone,

You haven't missed any informational genealogy posts yet. They simply haven't been done. Instead - I am mulling over the copyright issues that will involve some of us; who took a few risks posting other's material. Even though we gave credit due. I've noticed that other bloggers posted pictures etc., when they did not know to whom it belonged. So I have decisions to make. Reviewing to do.

I especially used whole documents, which do not open enough to be readable. Which may also be of questionable use. I freely quoted, with documentation.
So I still think there are a few items on a few pages that call for some Editing. I hope you readers feel free to ask if you wish to see the original document. I will try to supply better sources other than website links to my information.

Would it help if I devoted a page with notes and links the pages that were changed?.

So that will keep me busy. I think that I may be tempted from time to time to shorten some posts, so if you see new posts it might be due to that inspiration.


--At present--
I kind of put newly found trees in the back burner and move on to the next. I never really studied all the individual names and places. They seem to be like me at a bar in the olden days - mingle with like, but never connected with anyone. So I thought I should be arootdigger and dig out trees of Rosseborg/ Wenige/ Thiele/Petesch & Schroeder. The names Warnecke, Schoop, Bagung are intriguing me today.

You know I won't be able to keep myself from jotting down some thoughts as I do so.
You never know, I just might share a few of those thoughts.
So it might be a good idea to check in to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.