This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Friday, January 17, 2014

Hawkeye Heritage for Genealogy family History research

 One more link from my drafts.
At one time I was using the library resources for some genealogy research. Now and then I found something on a surname.

http://www.iowagenealogy.org/Hawkeye/2009/HHSummer2009-final.pdf
Which I found here at Hawkeye Heritage
Vol. forty three / Issue one/ summer 09.
*This gives a brief Paragraph about Gustav Jaeschke and his wife Maria Elisabeth Seil Jaeschke. I suspect it was submitted by B. Nowack
[I hope the link still works. I no longer have my puter hooked up to the program.]

*This issue also contains pages of some names of United Spanish War Veterans which association was united by 1904.

This link sends you to the Iowa genealogical site. It is my understanding that there is
a way there to research marriage, death, birth, all for a fee. An hourly research service. I know my Genie relative of Pochahantas could tell you more. They deserve a post all of their own. The name Seil caught my eye while searching for some cemeteries sites I have seen in the past online. Since I lost valuable bookmarks at the end of last year, I have to find them all over again.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.