This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services, to personalize ads and to analyze traffic. Information about your use of this site is shared with Google. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. TO LEARN MORE GO HERE https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/

Friday, January 17, 2014

A Copy of a August Friedrich Wilhelm Seil's Death Document for the SEIL / Meyer family History tree


I managed to scan this Death document from the state of Minnesota, county of Watonwan at my brothers  and again at home for your viewing pleasure. {Not that the death of my Grandma Anna Wilhelmine Seil is any pleasure. I do think I would have liked to have known her.}

All documents of this sort are the best kind of genealogical data one can get. Information that maybe Herman might have known. If he did, he took it to his grave. Or Dwight or Lyle may have passed on some information.

The family had several house fires between the Seil side and the Meyer side, if there had been any other means in paper form about the family  they were lost.

I had to write to the Dahlenburg and Nahrendorf church to learn the little I knew about August Friedrich Wilhelm Seil family.  I wonder if he would have recorded his family information anywhere.

Anna's mother died before she did, so there was nothing recorded  from her.  I wonder at times if she had insurance.  I doubt if any one profited from her death.  I just wonder if any data written down in it. We will never know.




If you put it into another tab it should be + to larger size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Copyright©2008-2024 A Rootdigger. All rights reserved. Do not remove without permission. Contact me please. We can work it out.